There are many reasons why you will be in love with the Philippines and permanently settle. Filipinos are very welcoming. It's a well-known trait of the Philippines and its people. Filipinos love their culture and country so much that they will gladly share it with everyone who loves it as much as they do. In this way, the Philippines encourages foreign nationals to obtain a special non-immigrant visa and permanently reside or invest in the country.
What is SSRV? The Special Resident Retiree's Visa (SRRV) is a special non-immigrant visa for foreigners who want to retire and permanently reside in the Philippines or invest there.
Benefits of SSRV
- Option to residing permanently in the PH
- Multiple-entry & indefinite stay privileges
- Exemption from paying the travel tax
- Exemption from securing a separate Work Visa
- Exemption from securing a separate Study Permit or visa
- Exemption from the Bureau of Immigration ACR I-Card
- Exemption from customs duties and taxes
- Entitle of PHILHEALTH benefits and privileges
Retire comfortably in the Philippines and enjoy the reasonable cost of living, medical care, pristine beaches, and individuals can comprehend English.
AIMS Immigration & Relocation Specialist Philippines is an accredited partner agent of the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA). You can visit the link to check: https://pra.gov.ph/marketers-agents/
Let’s start your application now and take the first step by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.